Thanks to a direct Web Service connection between Credit Libanais and the Ministry of Finance, you can easily and instantly settle your taxes at any of Credit Libanais branches.
What are the types of taxes that can be settled through Credit Libanais Branches?
- Income tax
- Value added tax
- Built property tax
- Indirect taxes
- Treasury Issuing Order
- TIO Real Estate 2%
How does it work?
- One-Time Registration
- Login to the website of the Ministry of Finance www.finance.gov.lb, then access the e-services option (الخدمة الإلكترونية), fill in the application related to this service and send it electronically (you can refer to the guide available on the Ministry of Finance website detailing the steps to follow).
- You will receive via email a tracking number and the date of appointment set to submit the necessary documents for obtaining an E-Pin ( رقم التعريف الإلكتروني)
- You need to visit, just once, the Ministry of Finance to subscribe to the service "E-Payment" and take your E-Pin.
- Login to the Ministry of Finance website and access the E-services option using the E-Pin in order to get the reference of the receipt (إيصال تحصيل)
- This receipt allows you to execute the electronic settlement through Credit Libanais branches.
- Payment Process
- Visit any of Credit Libanais branches.
- Submit the receipt (إيصال التحصيل) to execute the payment ( Cash or from your Credit Libanais account).
- The amount will be paid to the Ministry of Finance and you will receive:
- The original receipt (إيصال التحصيل) stamped
- Payment bank receipt
- You will also be charged 5000 LBP, commission to the bank for this service.