To apply for a US Non-Immigrant Visa to the United States of America, simply register on the applicant site www.ustraveldocs.com/lb/ from the comfort of your home, create your own profile, print the deposit slip and then visit any of Credit Libanais‘s 67 branches to pay the non-refundable visa fee.
Once visa fee is paid, log back into your profile on www.ustraveldocs.com/lb/ to schedule your interview appointment with the reference number you get from Credit Libanais branch.
The Application Process:
- In order to apply for the US Non-Immigrant Visa, log-in to the online applicant system www.ustraveldocs.com/lb/ and create a profile.
- Click on Schedule My Appointment option and complete Steps for Visa Type, Post, Visa Category and Visa Class.
- Once you are on the Payment screen, click on Payment Options, print your deposit slip and take it to the nearest Credit Libanais branch to pay your visa fee.
- Take the completed fee collection slip to the bank when you pay your fee. If the expiration date passes prior to using the slip to make your payment, simply return to the website www.ustraveldocs.com/lb/ and click on the appropriate link to generate a new deposit slip. Credit Libanais will not accept payments based on expired deposit slip.
- Do not print multiple copies of the deposit slip. Each member of a family should be considered as a separate application.
- As for bulk payments, one deposit slip is required in which all members are included, considering individual fee for each applicant.
- There is no refund possible regardless of the outcome of this application.
- It is forbidden to pay for your visa with Checks or Credit Cards.
- Once the payment has been made, you may return to www.ustraveldocs.com/lb/ to book your appointment upon providing the Credit Libanais reference.
- As a final step, you are now set to schedule your interview after minimum 2 hours of the branch payment, by logging-in to your profile again, and completing Schedule My Appointment steps with your reference number.